Herbal Studio Hours & Location
Herbal studio hours change by season. Currently you can either:
- Text or call Lori at 206-805-9978 and visit at your convenience, by appointment
- Stop by if you’re in the neighborhood--if we’re home, we’re open! To take advantage of the warmest and brightest part of the winter days, please make it between 10 am and 4 pm. After 4 it starts to get dark walking back to the herbal studio.
The herbal studio is at 4683 Tompkins Road, Langley—follow the signs around the front of house to the studio.
- FlyingBear Farm in Langley carries most of our offerings. They’re just four long country blocks down the hill from us, and open most days. Our friends at Bayview Garden and Madrona Supply on South Whidbey also carry some of our offerings. On the mainland, Shorelake Arts Gallery in Town Center at Lake Forest Park (down below Third Place Books) carries a variety of our offerings as well.
- Order our products online. If you're local, chose the Pick Up option at check out to save on shipping. I'll then reach out and arrange for you to come pick up your order at a convenient time for you.
- On some Saturdays and Sundays March - December, you can catch us at local makers markets or farmers markets. Sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on Instagram or Facebook to see what markets we'll be at this year.
We're herbalists and makers and gardeners and foragers and home canners and poets and essayists and photographers and occaisional market hosts--we're not shop keepers. But, we do have a lovely herbal studio, and we LOVE people popping by to visit--especially people who love the land and community and forests and plants and island as much as we do. Because we're led by the forests, fields, and plants themselves, our herbal studio open hours have to vary by season and by month, depending on what we're growing and gathering and making. That's just who we are. :-)